Go-Agile provides students the opportunity to take Scrum Master Course which leads to well recognized Scrum Master certification by Scrum Study.
This is a two-day Instructor-led training provided by our experienced facilitators with extensive knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodology with innovative methods of course delivery to provide a practical understanding of Scrum/Agile concepts.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy after passing the certification exam.
This training will equip ScrumMaster candidates with plenty of Scrum knowledge and insights into living the Scrum values going forward.
The ScrumMaster is a servant-leader to the team and organization.
By teaching and coaching the ScrumMaster helps people inside and outside of the Scrum Team to learn and navigate successfully through a complex environment.
Observing and facilitating collaboration as a ScrumMaster will encourage the Scrum Team to put its collective intelligence to work.
The CSM Learning Objectives fall into the following main categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team, Product Owner, and Organization
- Module 1- Introduction to Scrum
- Module 2 – Scrum Concepts & Principles
- Module 3- Scrum Phases & Processes
- Module 4- Roles and Organization in Scrum
- Module5- Business Justification
- Module 6- Quality
- Module 7- Change
- Module 8- Risk
- Module 9 Project Vision Meeting
- Module 10- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Module 11- Conducting The Daily Standup (Or Daily Scrum)
Module 12- Release Planning Meeting
- Module 13- Scrum Artifacts
- Module 14- Creating Deliverables
- Module 15- Convening a Scrum of Scrums
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Course material
- Conducive learning facility
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who will benefit?
This training is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master, it is also appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum master.
This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, Programmers, Software/Product Designers, Testers, Software engineers, Business Executives, Business owners, Business analysts, and any who seeks to pursue a career in project management and more.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is advisable to complete the Scrum fundamental certified before applying for the Scrum Master certification.
- Multiple choices
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%